Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Winter Boots!

These are some nice winter fur boots. They keep you warm. They have short boots and come in many different sizes and colors. I got color Brown and size 7. I usually wear US size 7.5, but size 7 was a good fit. I would suggest to order a size up but for me size 7 was wearable. You can also get these shoes in six other colors. These are very comfortable and look great with jeans, tights, leggings, etc. The fur inside is definitely soft and keeps you warm and cozy. The package was delivered on time and was greatly packed. If you are interested here is the link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MCREBWM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer-I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes. I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment