Monday, March 27, 2017

AUTOMATIC HAIR CURLER !!

I am in love with this curler. I used to use a straighter to curl my hair because other curlers would never hold my curls. This one actually holds curls and they stay on for couple days as long as you don't brush them. I suggest that if you want wavy look, then use the lowest timer button, which is 8seconds and if you want hard curls, then use 12 seconds timer. It is very easy to use. There is an area to put in water also. There are three temperature setting also. I recommend using small portions of your hair and also make sure you have brushed your hair and there are no knots. It is pretty safe to use and I can recommend anyone to get it.

Buy yours here--> https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-ARINO-Ceramic-Professional-Beautiful/dp/B06XCYC5B9/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&keywords=arino&qid=1489711679&ref_=mp_s_a_1_23_a_it&sr=8-23











No comments:

Post a Comment