Monday, October 31, 2016

Beautiful blue/green Necklace!

I got this beautiful green/blue color necklace as I fell in love with it. This is truly an amazing looking multilayered necklace. I wore it with my White plain dress and it was looking elegant and classy. It comes with adjustable hook on the back depending on how tight or loose you prefer. This goes perfect with golden jewelry. You can get this in many colors also, which are pink, rose, black, light blue, light green and yellow. These are great variety of colors you can choose from. The package was delivered on time and was very well packed. The necklace is exactly like what is shown on the website. I will attach the product link if anyone is interested in buying it.

https://www.iyellow2016.com/collections/necklaces/products/2016-layered-bohemian-tassel-fringe-drop-vintage-weave-multilayer-collar-necklace-choker-chain-bib-statement-necklace-pendants



Disclaimer- I received this product for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment