Friday, October 28, 2016

Multicolor Cardigan!

This is one of the cutest cardigans I have gotten. I love the way it looks as it gives an asymmetrical look. I love the different color combinations also. I got yellow-red combination in size medium as I wear US size clothes 8-10 and this cardigan was a great fit for me. You can also get two other colors which are orange-green and blue-purple. The color of red in more like a pink color in the cardigan that I got, but besides that it is exactly what is shown on the website. You can also pick from different sizes. The material is soft and feels great to the skin. This can be worn to any occasion such as a dinner outing, movie, friend's place, etc. The package was arrived on time and was a brand new product. I will attach the amazon product link incase anyone is interested.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LY8P2H7/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer-I received this product for testing purposes. I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment