Thursday, October 20, 2016

Satin Sleepwear

This is a nice sleep wear and can be used anytime. I ordered size Medium, as I am US size 8-10. this size was a little tight on me from the chest area. I am Bra size 34DD/36D (just for your reference). I would order a size up next time I order this item. I love the material. It is soft, comfortable and feels great to skin. I ordered this in color black. There are many colors that you can choose from also and different sizes as well. The package was very nicely packed and arrived on time. The good thing about this sleepwear is that it has adjustable straps. I will attach the amazon product link if anyone is interested in buying this product.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0LGCU4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Disclaimer-I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment