Wednesday, January 11, 2017

AUTOMATIC SOAP DISPENSER !!

I got a chance to test this automatic soap dispenser at the very correct time. My soap dispenser that I was using in the living room bathroom was getting rusted now and needed a replacement, so I am glad I got to test this one. This is a very nice soap dispenser and it has many features. It is battery operated and comes with four AA batteries included. There is a LED display light that senses your motion/hand. The top comes out to refill the soap and you can see in the white part how much soap is remaining. There is also an on/off button on the back that you can turn off if the soap dispenser is not in use or if u r going on vacation or something sot he battery is not used. I have always like motion sensored soap dispenser because that way germs are less likely to touch the soap dispenser. The overall quality is great and works perfectly fine.

Amazon Product Link --> https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Touchless-Dispenser-Waterproof-Countertop/dp/B01NAGUKIC/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8



Disclaimer- I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment