Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Men's Full Sleeve T-Shirt !!

This is a light weight casual t-shirt for men. I got this for my husband and he really liked it. The material is great and feels soft and comfortable to the skin. The long sleeves make this t-shirt wearable for winter time also. I got this is color black and it is exactly what is shown in the picture on the website. After looking at the size description, I ordered size Medium for him and it fits him very nicely and the size is true to what it says. He really liked the pocket, which gave this t-shirt a classy look. He wore this a dinner gathering with our friends and was satisfied by the fitting and material.

Amazon Product Link --> https://www.amazon.com/Coofandy-Casual-T-Shirt-V-neck-Sleeve/dp/B01MQ1ITTT/ref=cm_rdp_product_img





Disclaimer- I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment