Wednesday, January 25, 2017

MEN'S WALLET !!!

My husband really likes this wallet because it has many good features. Some of these features are the material was amazing, there is a button to close the wallet so it can be secure, the wallet is very spacious, and the packing was very nicely done. This is a very elegant and classy looking wallet and can go with any attire. I got this in color brown for him, but you can get it in color black as well. The item was arrived on time and the packing was very nice. I would recommend anyone to get this product. This can be a great Valentine gift for you husband or boyfriend 


Amazon Product Link --> https://www.amazon.com/Wallet-LJCCQ-Leather-Blocking-Wallets/dp/B01LZX7V6Y/ref=sr_1_165?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1482916370&sr=1-165&nodeID=7147441011&keywords=Mens%2BWallet&th=1



Disclaimer- I received this product for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment