Wednesday, January 18, 2017

ROMPER !!

This is a long sleeves romper with elastic waist. 
The material that it is made from modal and spandex and is very stretchy. The material feels good to the skin and is very soft. I do recommend wearing a black tank top under. 
I got this in size Medium and it is true to the US size as in US size I also wear Medium. The fitting was great and felt comfortable. 
This can be a great daily wear or just an outfit that you can wear when you go to your friend's house. The item was arrived on time and was very nicely packed. I would definitely give this item to anyone wanting to get a romper.

Amazon Product Link-->  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5HZDFH/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer--> I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment