Sunday, January 8, 2017

SWEATSHIRT/ T-SHIRT DRESS !!

This is a very nice and comfortable T-shirt dress. It is made from high quality material and feels soft and warm to skin. The sleeves are long and gives the dress a unique style. This also has a hoodie which puts a plus point to this dress making it very comfortable to wear it in winter. I got this in color black and grey, but you can buy three different color combinations also. This would be nice to wear it with leggings or tights also. I wore this to a cocktail night with my friends and it was looking very nice. This item is true to US Size. The item was received on time and was very nicely packed.

Amazon Product Link --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N9A40MR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer - I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment