Wednesday, January 11, 2017

TISSUE BOX !!

This is a very nice tissue box made from PU leather. The box is sturdy and durable. This comes in color black with threading design on the sides which gives the box an extra classy look. On the bottom it has a magnetic flap that opens so you can put your tissues inside. This is a simple design box, yet looks elegant and the best part for me is that it goes with my Black and White furniture in the living room. I was very much satisfied by this product as the item arrived on time and was very nicely packed.

Amazon Product Link --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GRQJ7ZO/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer - I received this product for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment