Sunday, January 8, 2017

JACKET !!

This is a very light weight, yet warm jacket. It is fluffy and the material is very nice. The inside material is soft and feels very nice and smooth to the skin. I got this in navy blue color, but you can get many other colors. I got this in size Large and the fitting was very good. The hood of the jacket is also very comfortable. I am glad I got this item during the correct season and now I can wear it in winter. The item was very nicely packed and I received the item at the correct time.

Amazon Product Link --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017U7SDB8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer- I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment