Monday, January 16, 2017

Hasiut Men's Long Sleeve Tee !!!

I got this long sleeve casual tee for my husband and he really likes it. I got it for him in color wine red and it looks great on him. This is a plain tee but still looks classy. It has a pocket and gives a nice look. This is perfect for the winter season and I am glad I got to test this item at this time. The material is cotton and polyester and is made from good quality and keeps you warm. I got a size Medium for him and it fits very nice. I would recommend anyone who is buying this tee to look at the size chart as this size chart is very different than US size chart. The item was very nicely packed and it arrived on time. You can get this in many other colors. Click the Link below to get it !!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRTNJ8W/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer --> I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment