Sunday, January 8, 2017

PAJAMA SET !!

I am in love with this pajama set. I wore it last night and it is very comfortable. The material that it is made out of is mostly cotton which makes this pajama set wearable in any season. The sleeves are 3/4 in length and has buttons in front. The pants have elastic waist and the elastic is tight and legit. This pajama set is true to its size and I ordered using the size chart. This is not the same as the US size, but please look at the size chart before ordering to make sure you get the correct size. I got this in navy blue color but you can get it in white also. The item was arrived on time and was very nicely packed.

Amazon Product Link --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1SYR78/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer - I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment