Monday, December 12, 2016

FRENCH PRESS !!

This is a very nice french press. It is a better quality than I expected. It comes with five screen filters, one spoon, and the coffee maker itself. This product is made from stainless steel and is very high quality product. I used this french press to make tea and it does keep the tea warm for few hours, which is what I expected. The part that I liked was that the plunger was easy to push down. This was my first experience with french press so I cannot compare it to my past experience. The package was very nicely packed and it was arrived on time. This can be a great gift to coffee or a tea lover. I will attach amazon product link if anyone is interested in buying this item.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K1WNKP8/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

Disclaimer- I received this product for discounted price for testing purposes. I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment