Monday, December 12, 2016

OPEN ENDED HANGERS !!

These are some strong and good quality open ended hangers. I was able to fit two clothes easily on this hanger that were light weight and one clothing item if it was a heavy weight clothing. This comes in a set of 12-pack, which is a nice part. They are black and silver color so they go along with most other hangers and furniture in the closet. The product was very well packed when it arrived and it also arrived in the time frame that was given. The price of this item is also very reasonable. I will attach amazon product link if anyone is interested in buying this item.


Disclaimer- I received this product for discounted price for testing purposes. This review and opinion is my own and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment