Thursday, December 15, 2016

SHIRT !!

I got this shirt because I love wearing shirts. I got this in color black, but you can pick from other colors which are blue and red. The material of this shirt is very thick and good cotton material. The material is very nice and feels great to the skin. I got this shirt in size Large after looking at the size chart and it fits me very well. The item was very nicely packed and was delivered on time. This shirt can be worn to a meeting, gathering, dinner, or movie and would would look nice for many occasions. I will attach amazon product link if anyone is interested in buying this shirt.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LX20245/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer- I received this product for discounted price for testing purposes. I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment