Monday, December 19, 2016

HOODIE WITH POCKET !!!

This is nice, warm and cozy hoodie. I got this item as it is perfect for right now winter season. The hoodie is plain but yet classic looking. I got this in color blue, but you can get this in wine red, black and gray also. The color is exactly as shown on the website. I got this in size small after looking at the size chart and it was a nice fit. You can easily wear a thin layered t-shirt inside and put this hoodie on top and will give nice warm feeling. The pockets are also big and can easily fit a cellphone. This is also a little long hoodie and can be worn with leggings and boots and will look perfect for dinner or movie night out with friends and family. The item was very nicely packed and was arrived on time. I will attach the amazon product link if anyone is interested in buying this item.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTQ9TXR?th=1&psc=1



Disclaimer-I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes. I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment