Monday, December 19, 2016

RUFFLE DRESS !!

This is a very nice dress that I got for my friend as she loves these kind of plain dresses. I got this is in size Medium after looking at the size chart and the fitting was very nice for her. This dress is a long sleeve dress and is not supposed to be tight fitting, but instead it is a loose fitting dress. This kind of dresses are best for people who have a little stomach but don't want to show it as the loose fitting style hides the stomach. I got this dress in color blue, but was not sure if she will like the color but fortunately she loved the color. She wore this dress with a nice thick, stone necklace and was looking beautiful on her. You can also get this in different colors which are black and nude. The material of this dress is polyester and she said it felt great to the skin and there was no feeling of itching. The package was very nicely packed and arrived on time. I will attach the amazon product link incase anyone is interested in buying it. This dress can bough as a gift for anyone such as your wife, daughter, mother, friend, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQ03B5L?th=1&psc=1



Disclaimer- I received this dress for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment