Monday, December 19, 2016

NIGHT SLEEPSHIRT !!

This is a very nice and comfortable night shirt. I got this item in color navy blue, but you can get this in color light purple, light blue and black also. I chose the XL size for this item after looking at the size chart given in photos. This size was a nice fitting for me and just for a reference I usually wear size US M (8-10). The material of this item is rayon and if feels very soft and appealing to the skin. This is a unique night shirt and is perfect for a night with boyfriend or husband. Overall I was satisfied with this item. The item was arrived on time and was packed very nicely. I will attach the amazon product link incase if someone is interested in buying this item.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N0BE1Y2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Disclaimer-: I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment