Wednesday, December 7, 2016

TABLE RUNNER !!

I got this table runner as i love the color gold. i always wanted a gold table runner so I can use it during holiday season. I was glad that I got this at the right time. This fits my table very nicely and gives the table a classy and elegant look. I got the color champagne gold, but you can pick from many different colors also. The color and the design is exactly as it is shown in the website. Besides using this around the house, you can use it for parties and celebrations also as the color is perfect for many other occasions. This item was very nicely packed and was arrived on time. I will attach the amazon product link if anyone is interested in buying it. Click the the link below !!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VUI32BK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Disclaimer-I received this item for discounted price for testing purposed. I was under no obligation to write a review. This opinion is mine and is not influenced by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment