Wednesday, December 7, 2016

VINTAGE DRESS !!

I got this dress and I think it is very pretty. It can be worn to any occasion as it fits for party, casual, cocktail, dinner, date, movie, etc. I got the design red+black, which has black background, white polk-a-dots and red roses. I think this will be a great dress to even wear for holiday season and perfect for a Christmas gathering. You can also get many other designs. I got size Large, as I wear US Medium (8-10), but I decided to order 1 size up and it fits me perfectly nice. This is a very classy and elegant dress! If you are interested in buying it, then here is the link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L48MH8Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer- I received this item for discounted price for testing purposes. I was under no obligation to write a review. This opinion is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment