Wednesday, December 28, 2016

ZIP FRONT DRESS !!

This is a very nice looking, classy and elegant dress. It could be worn as a dress or as a long top. It has a tight fitting to skin. I got size Large and I usually wear US size Medium and that fit me the way I wanted. Due to the short length, I will be wearing leggings with this dress. I got this dress in color black but you can get this in color red and white also. You can wear this dress to movies and dinner with family and friends and many other occasions. If you are interested in buying this dress, then here is the amazon product link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N8UC4ZX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer- I received this product for discounted price for testing purposes and I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment