Thursday, December 15, 2016

PATCHWORK DRESS !!

I got this dress because i really liked it. I got the color black, but you can choose from other colors which are lake blue, navy blue and purple. The material of this dress is polyester and spandex. The material feels very soft and appealing to the skin. The material is also a little stretchy so that is also a good thing. I got this is size Large as I thought that would fit me the best after looking at the size chart and the fitting was great. The item was very nicely packed and was delivered on time. I am attaching the amazon profile link if anyone is interested in buying this item.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MXF3UCB/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclaimer- I have received this item for discounted price for testing purposes. I was under no obligation to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment